Monday, April 29, 2013

Vyan Lee, The sexy badass.




Vyan Lee, One of the or the only sexy badass in my house. She's a very mind problem women.

Why?

Because she get emotional so much when she is too high or just suddenly went psycho!
But actually there is lots of fun with her.

5 Inch High Hill that makes her taller than me... 


Want to know more about her? Here's Vyan Lee Facebook. For me, she is  an attractive, elegant and funny women that bring a bit of psychopath mind.
You get crazy with her when u are staying with her. I consider myself crazy but added this little lady, Crazy is a serious method... People always said don't mess with a lady, i would say, "Don't mess with Vyan"!!
I do love her emotion, her mind set that is very open. But again, do not mess with her...


One of my and the only picture that I like the most. Is just so seducing.....




Anyway, it is a very successful shooting. We spending 5 hours of shooting that included make up by herself and some lunch time issue. Honestly this is my second shooting that i am satisfy although i don't really have strobist stuff.



The second picture i like the most.


What i have is just the model herself, 1 tripod mounted with YN-650 II Speedlite with a tiny softbox. Came up with a Canon 600D that borrow from Vyan due to i only have 1 battery and i don't want to change camera and lens wasting our time.






Camera is mounted with a YN-560 II Speedlite as well and a wireless trigger to control the flash from the tripod mounted. Lastly is by new added weapon, Canon 24-105mm f/4.0 L USM that bought last month. Yeah i know is not a epic lens or king of the lens. But a new lens surely will give some better performance. And i bought a backdrop as well.. Haha. Now i am panic how i gonna ship back to Malaysia. Headache...


Third Picture i like the most 

Ok, let's talk about my concepts. We agreed that our topic of the shooting is sexy badass. Vyan is just the one who suitable with both. It come out with 4 type of wearing.

 I. Sexy BF shirt
 II. Badass
III. Like a boss
IV. Elegant.



If you are amateur photographer above, you might think that there's too much. But as a intermediate (me) i would just say that i still learning and improving my skill. I do hope there are some photographer can left me some comment tell me some secret to capture some nice studio/portrait. But so long no one left me any fucking comment since 2011 i guess. Perhaps the lack of marketing myself. haha..


Anyway, i show some some of the rest as well. Have a look and please comment or rate it! thank you so much.




Just Like A BOSS.




She don't use her body to seduce you, she just stand there. 





Just Sexy smile.




No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy. 



To the darkness












No comments:

Post a Comment