Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Composing the music from the nature.



"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" 

                                                                                                        - Bob Marley



This is currently the last shot i'm having in Birmingham. Hopefully there's some more when i back on September.






This shooting is me myself, Lokeman photography associated with Enope Music. You guys can contact him through website Enope Music. But Sadly that Enope Composer is currently busy and no time to update his website, So i would like to introduce you his music through here.










Back to the photo session, well well well...





Consider this is my first "man model" project. But basically is a month ago and i'm not really remember those details what i was doing that day.

Assistant of the day, Vyan Lee

But luckily i have bring my "assistant" Vyan Lee helping me to handling the flash and some equipment. So call "bodyguard" for Xhanye and mine equipment! HaHa!






This session is new to me and it really hit me really hard interm how to do the posting, the flash lighting and the wind speed is just too damn fast that hits the sun light running away from me.


Any this photo project is so special, Is actually to help Xhayne for the photo covering for his upcoming album that may release soon. But i call this as the Composing/ Composer, the music from the nature.

I was just shooting with my new baby Canon 24-105 L USM and a Canon 1000D, Went to Edgbaston Reservior. Nice weather, Not much people is around that moment.


Another Perfect Shooting.







No comments:

Post a Comment