Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hello Paris, I'm in darh house.

Everybody just so love Paris.

Is been a while i didn't update for this blog. since when? since the time after Enope Project.

I kind of miss the time were i have plenty of time to shooting around but regret that i spending most of my time, putting my ass down on a nice chair and doing nothing. That's summarize that i fucking wasting my time not to do more shooting.

Now, Due to start to work and i don't have much time for photo shooting. 
Since the day i started to work as a hotelier, i barely touch my camera and when i hold it back, it feels kind of awkward. But you know! Life keeps going and i am not gonna leave my interest, my only concentrated hobby in my life.  



Luckily there's a chance that i can go to Paris and back to Birmingham for some simple shoot. 
I'm happy and feel blessed because some of my colleagues praise that my work is wonderful and superb. Thanks for that and i appreciate what you guys have been kept telling me and some more invited me or i say hire me to become one of your wedding photographer. But i know where's my standard go so i was tried to offering why don't you guys let me free shooting and u get what i get and i get what i want? Is just a win win situation! short stories.

Most of the photo is inspire by what i search from the internet. It might be the photo that similar what u gave seen on the internet! What can i say? nowadays internet is powerful! Anyway, i love portrait more!! Haha.. Let's see some lamb shoot! Haha





Streets near to the Galaries La Fayayette.



Everybody just love a little bit of private time.

View from the top of Eiffel Tower 

Blooming thru the sky

Sunny day makes my day

The most romantic sunset you will seen in Paris

Welcome to the Louvre Museum.

The Eiffel Tower will be keep blinking for around 10 minutes every hour after 7PM.

The city of light and also the city of romance, Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment