Friday, March 21, 2014

Time stop

This photo shooting was the attempting of my curios about shooting Water Drops
Turn out it was a not bad or good success : D



Too bad i forgotten to take a picture of the settings that i have set.

I was using 2 tripod, one Flash, a pair of wireless remote and went to my local book store to buy some colouring cards huge enough to block the background and fit into my lens.

Going to Daiso ( a Japanese local store that everything is just RM5.00) to buy 1 pair of big laundry clip.

And of course... a plastic bag!! from don't know where it from...










Anyway, It was not what i was expected but sadly i can't find my macro lens that makes me sweating like bathing and i kept on focusing when i adjusted the area or the way i shoot...







Still turn out is was a very nice shooting but not magnificent...
Still love it..!!



No comments:

Post a Comment